My final reading tally-
Book 1- Variant- Robison Wells (103/375 pgs)
Book 2- Kane Richards Must Die- Shanice Williams (272 pgs)
Book 3- Anya's Ghost- Vera Brosgol (221 pgs)
Book 4- But I Love Him- Amanda Grace (252 pgs)
Book 5- Geek Girl- Cindy C. Bennett (306 pgs)
Book 6- Breaking Point- Alex Flinnn (240 pgs)
Book 7- The Sky is Everywhere- Jandy Nelson (277 pgs)
Book 8- Justin Morgan Had a Horse- Marguerite Henry (160 pgs)
Book 9- Misty of Chinconteague- Marguerite Henry (158 pgs)
Book 10- Dark Eden- Patrick Carman (318 pgs)
And, for the end of event survey:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Probably between 1:30 and 3:00 am. I was reading a boring book, and it's right about the time that I start to get tired normally, never mind the fact that I am NOT a morning person so getting up at 6am was a struggle.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I STRONGLY suggest verse novels, especially for people who don't read fast or have a hard time just sitting and reading. Because verse novels read VERY quickly and make you feel like you've accomplished something big.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I don't know... Honestly, I read... I talk to other people on Twitter, follow the hashtag when I get online between books to update and occasionally check the main site, but not very often... I don't really do the mini-challenges or anything like that, and I don't really pay much attention to what it takes to put this together, so if I'm being honest, I highly doubt I will have anything to say in this or the improvements spot, ever...
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
They are all listed at the beginning of the post
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. OH MY GOODNESS! AMAZING book.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I had a few disappointing ones. Kane Richards Must Die and all three of my last reads were really really Meh for me... I think I gave all 4 of them only 2 stars...
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next
I will for SURE participate again. I LOVE readathons and this one is seriously amazing! I'll just stick to being a reader and unofficial cheerleader. I like the idea of reading for as much of the 24 hours as possible, so I'll just stick to doing some cheerleading in between updates :)